~please POST your KILLIES photos

FineArtist

got me all excite for a minute... thought you guys had bred one

Phoenix.. those Nigripinnis are the most stunning fish you can see in natural sunlight. Im sure that everyone who has seen these will agree with me and Im yet to see a photo of one that can do any justice to them at all

Next time your in West Auckland. get in touch with me

Nigripinnis are the most stunning fish you can see in natural sunlight

Thats for sure the contrast between the black body and blue spots is pretty cool. Not many freshwater fish have the pop these do, more like a marine fish colour than fresh.

Have a adult trio and about 30 fry now, hopefully the peat i passed on will produce a few more to...

got me all excite for a minute... thought you guys had bred one

Phoenix.. those Nigripinnis are the most stunning fish you can see in natural sunlight. Im sure that everyone who has seen these will agree with me and Im yet to see a photo of one that can do any justice to them at all

Next time your in West Auckland. get in touch with me

cool! :bounce: Ill be in auckland in november sometime, would love to come and see some killifish. i do prefer the normal colour variation on the Nigripinnis though, it certainly would make a very unique addition to any tank... :hail::hail:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

today the 4th day of photos, I can see eyes and the body of the fish. So good news is the one a separated out is fertile.

While taking the photos I could also see the fish wriggling in the egg in response to vibration I made.

O and consider my arm twisted Barrie.