May 19, 200818 yr comment_235623 19.3kg world record then :roll:, 42 pound snapper eh, real fishie story. Report
May 19, 200818 yr comment_235626 world record then :roll:, 42 pound snapper eh, real fishie story. No, the WR is over 50lb... Report
May 19, 200818 yr comment_235632 :-? Don't think so... have a look at his profile, I doubt a <13 y/o has time to be a photographer and a market assistant and a student :lol: Report
May 19, 200818 yr comment_235639 Yeah my ID gets double checked at every gosh-darned pub I go to. pahah. The ladies love a baby face though haha. Report
May 19, 200818 yr comment_235641 Now now boys... *tsk tsk* :roll: Nana Luke will probably be one of those men later on in life who doesn't have to flip his mop over to one side to hide baldness, and probably will still look 10 years younger than his actual age and still appeal to young women even when he's say 45 So Nana Luke looking so much younger now than his 18 years could actually be a good thing Report
May 19, 200818 yr comment_235642 Nana Luke will probably be one of those men later on in life who doesn't have to flip his mop over to one side to hide baldness, I dont think il need to do that with the size of the mop on my head now :lol: :lol: Report
May 19, 200818 yr comment_235644 I looked that young when I was 18 too. Of course, then the booze age limit was 20. Luckily I still only look about 21!! 8) Report
May 19, 200818 yr comment_235645 haha too true. That photo does make me look particularly young to be honest. I'll find another. This is me next to an old car of mine. Which has gone to a worse home where the driver got caught drunk driving and it was thrashed I feel bad for selling her to that guy. Was a great car to drive though! Report
May 19, 200818 yr comment_235656 I looked that young when I was 18 too Well in that case Warren... then I take back what I said :lol: :lol: :lol: Report
May 19, 200818 yr comment_235657 :evil: Skinny Jeans. Make Guys look EMO. Dixon what have you got against skinny jeans? :evil: They arnt just for Emos. Report
May 19, 200818 yr comment_235658 :evil: Skinny Jeans. Make Guys look EMO. LOL let's just throw everyone in the Emo box why don't we? Mod = Warren: Personal Attack removed. Report
May 19, 200818 yr comment_235663 Hey, some guys look good in skinny jeans. Some just like slightly off-kilter.. Not all look emo, there's also plenty of indy, punk and rock kids in black skinny jeans guys so don't just class them as emo Report
May 19, 200818 yr comment_235666 Dixon what have you got against skinny jeans? :evil: They arnt just for Emos. yea.... oh wait :roll: Report
May 19, 200818 yr comment_235671 I didn't think such a photo would be so provocative. I should put up some nudes... See what sorta reaction they get. KIDDING. :lol: Report
May 19, 200818 yr comment_235679 I've got pics of me wearing skinnys and pink fluffy slippers. I'd be interested to see how much hate I can stir up by posting that pic. ahaha. People these days. Report
May 19, 200818 yr comment_235685 LOL. I'm sure you would begin quite a riot with that picutre Nana Luke Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.