i dont think we are a bad lot!

shadowfax

after a year or so on another forum (not fish related) ive just asked to have my membership wiped. im so fed up with the utterly nasty people on there. this is directed mostly at new people & others that dont conform to the ideas of the people on the forum. so even tho there are times when people are silly on here its never even close to truley being bad & out of hand! i think this site is a credit to all members & everyone invovled 8)

Welcome to internet forums, where the people who's opinions aren't listened to in real life, force them down the throat of other people to make themselves feel better (hence why flames start)

Anything that is said on internet forums, well even the internet, should be taken with a grain of salt.

Don't let a few idiots who have no idea spoil it for you.

Yeah maybe I am naiive, but I think most of the people that come to this forum really want to help others and share their experiences, rather than just get nasty and picky about things. Some of the baby forums I go to can get really nasty, you just need to pick a subject that people get fired up about and man it gets blown all our of proportion.

I have to say as a newbie, that this forum is great. People don't fire you down if you ask a question that is totally outside of your understanding but may seem silly to the more experienced.

I've been on other forums (not fish related) and got absolutely shot down for asking a question, that after searching around the net for a while, I couldn't find the answer for.