February Aquarium World

Caryl

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just pay your subs , its nice to do something for the club too , maybe write an article for the Aquarium World , or help out anyway you can but you don't HAVE to do anything else but pay up on time and make sure Caryl has your correct details for delivary

You can join my club if you want but we do suggest it is better if you join the club nearest to you. The choice is yours.

Yes, Billaney was first (and, until Ron, the only) one to notice the "deliberate" mistake on the cover :lol: :hail: . Please get out your markers and correct the date :roll:

It isn't. It is for members or by subscription only.

it does say on the Aquarium world page............

Aquarium World is distributed free to affiliated members of the Federation of New Zealand Aquatic Societies, and is on sale at selected pet shops.

12 month subscription [4 issues] including p&p - $21.60

Thanks for the reminder billaney. I will alter that. We used to sell them through a few lfs but it was such a hassle collecting the money etc that we gave up. It also relied on club volunteers helping and they were generally less than forthcoming :-?

Anyone who hasn't received theirs by the end of the week please let me know. You should have got yours by now Scuba Sam since the address I have is correct.

I had 2 returned today :-? . Both retailers so I suspect one has closed but the other has me stumped! I will have to email them to find out what has happened.

One is World of Water. It was addressed to their new shop in Te Rapa, Hamilton but had handwritten on it "NOT 362 Cambridge". Now, I didn't send it to Cambridge, nor did I address it to Cambridge, so who sent it there and who wrote on it? Why should I pay to post it again when it appears it was not delivered to the address on the front! :-?