January 31, 200818 yr comment_210407 Not only am I at work (bad enough) but my friend rang to say she couldn't meet me for lunch cos she had just been in a car accident. Not hurt but badly shaken so was heading home. Then my mum rang to say my dad has just gone into ICU with a possible heart attack. He is now stuck in there for 8 hours while they monitor him and get the test results back :roll: Report
January 31, 200818 yr comment_210424 I am so sorry to hear of your day. Thinking of you and hoping all goes well for your Dad. You must feel pretty spooked after all these things happening on one day. God bless Report
February 1, 200818 yr comment_210462 Two of the things will sort themselves out over time.. and now your main concern is your dad.. so spend some extra time with him and your mum..... and we all wish he gets through this ok. Bill. Report
February 1, 200818 yr comment_210476 Carly it is good news that you still have your Dad just a different way of looking at things and your friend can still come around another day. All the best for your Dad. Report
February 1, 200818 yr comment_210488 Hey Sorry to hear that Caryl. I hope the day has improved since this morning. Best wishes for your dad. Report
February 1, 200818 yr comment_210499 don't worry about work or lunch but I really hope your Dads ok Caryl , our thoughts are with you Report
February 1, 200818 yr comment_210507 Damn what a bad day... I hope your dad is all right Caryl Report
February 1, 200818 yr Author comment_210536 He is happily sitting up in bed watching the rugby 7's 8) It wasn't a heart attack but they are keeping him overnight while they do more tests. Should be home again tomorrow. Thanks for your thoughts and best wishes. Report
February 1, 200818 yr comment_210567 Glad to hear he's okay. On another note, we didn't make it to Blenheim or Nelson last week but I may try to come down to the conference as would love to meet you. Report
February 1, 200818 yr comment_210691 Oh my gosh just read this thread. I AM SO GLAD to hear that your Dad is doing well. Please keep us updated. Caper Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.