November 25, 201015 yr comment_407256 damit! lost the game!!!! HAHA YOU'RE FUNNY!!! .. .. .. Anteater Report
November 26, 201015 yr comment_407327 damit! lost the game!!!! so that makes me winner? lol stand Report
November 29, 201015 yr comment_407782 legend.... wait for it.... I hope your not lactose intolarant cuz this second part is dairy.... 8) Report
November 30, 201015 yr comment_407907 legend.... wait for it.... I hope your not lactose intolarant cuz this second part is dairy.... 8) Love HIMYM. Ndebele (again cos I cant think of anything else) Report
December 4, 201015 yr comment_408735 iatrogenic (med (of an illness or symptoms) induced in a patient as the result of a physician's words or actions, esp as a consequence of taking a drug prescribed by the physician) Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.