I think im melting!

candy

Depends on what she is wearing :wink:

A lot cooler here today thanks to a ESE wind blowing at 15.8kph (Grant got himself a weather station for Christmas).

The other day I found 35C a bit hot :roll:

A pleasant 21 here today. Just nice. Only 39% humidity too.

The trouble is that when you're in a shop with lots of water the already 100% or close humidity like we're having seems even worse. I've been back at work :( the last week and have had to keep stopping and mopping my face its been so hot. :x

We've been here 10 years and its the humidity I can't cope with, give me hot thats fine. :D

• 2 weeks later...

cmon people its not hot enough for me in new zealand :D im from russia and our summers are way hotter,we have like 37C in summer.

then we cool doen to 30C in winter :D

but yea i wouldnt mind it to be a bit warmer,i cant even go swiming coz its too cold for it..

and no thunder... what summer is it without thunder storms!

i miss home..

oudtshoorn south africa, middle of summer average high temp = 50degrees, same day at night, -5 degrees...

ok so it sits right on teh edge of the desert but hey! lol its crazy... though i find its not the heat that gets to me in NZ, but the humidity, at least in SA it was dry or nearly dry heat, that way when you sweated itd eveporate and not make puddles of muggy air around you till you feel like you cant breathe! YAAAAAAARG!!!!

Dry heat ?

Come to the winterless North then! :roll:

We had so many tropical storms already with the next one on its way with 30 degrees C and 95% humidity - in the living room - it is a very trying year up here.

But at least we have no drought! :lol: