beardy not pooping

A.PROPHECY

if its eating fine, and still eating fine, then it will poo in time. maybe last owner didnt stuff it as much.

but, if it doesnt poo at all soonish.

perhaps there is a bowel problem.

although thats rare - it might happen.

what ar eyou feeding it?

feed it wax moth. maybe softer food may help it pass poo

its just had crickets and dried mealworm so far

hes real avtive and loves eating lol so yea hopefuly he starts poopn lol

do not feed mealworm- chitin content too high- do a google search. with young beardies- not sure of age of your one- it is good to smear occasional bug with live yoghurt culture. also works- or did work- with baby green igs.

warm bath also has the desired effect but make sure not too deep.

we feed mealworm, but like everything, in moderation

some sites say adult mealworm can bite beardy internally, never had it cause complications with ours though

the key is a varied diet

yoghurt is good, natural one with acidophilus and bifidus, can buy in powder form from health shop as well

do not overdose your animals in vitamins it can cause problems with shaking and metabolism

should be enough vits and minerals in quality food and variation

we feed mealworm, but like everything, in moderation

some sites say adult mealworm can bite beardy internally, never had it cause complications with ours though

the key is a varied diet

yoghurt is good, natural one with acidophilus and bifidus, can buy in powder form from health shop as well

do not overdose your animals in vitamins it can cause problems with shaking and metabolism

should be enough vits and minerals in quality food and variation

good point, sorry assumed it was a baby beardie in which case i would not feed mealworms. when bigger sweet as.

I have fed baby beardys alot of mealworms,but only BABY mealworms and it is a long job to sort them out!Never had any problems but always been aware of it,have read on some sites that the live worm thing is a myth?

live worm thing i think is a myth. young dragons i think have trouble digesting the exoskeleton of the mealworm- baby mealworms or mealworms that have just shed probably different.