November Aquarium World

Caryl

Am halfway through printing this issue. Hopefully Grant will have time to fold and staple them over the weekend (he has a better wrist action than me and can crease them more firmly :wink: )

A few things to find in it - information on...

Mealworms

Celestial pearl danios

Chocolate lyretail killifish

Basic starter information for setting up a marine tank

Diamnond tetras

Hydra

Building BIG ponds (bigger than mine even! Heavens to Murgatroid)

National Fish Show results and photos

Aerobic V anaerobic

and LOTS more.

Hopefully out next week. Grant worked 67 hours last week for Downers (plus many more hours on his own company stuff) and has done 43 so far this week - and has just headed to Nelson so will be late home. He says he will have time to do the magazines for me over the weekend so fingers crossed. :roll:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wilson I print approx 300 of them. It takes several hours to prepare them for posting :cry:

Dixon have a look at the sticky at the top of the FNZAS clubs thread. It is called "Subscribe to the Aquarium World" and has all the information you need. I must check as I believe Jane is about to move house again (if she has not already done so).

OK just returned from the post office. Wok's was done first so should be one of the last to go through the postal sorting system (being in the bottom of the bag) :lol:

Let me know when you get yours and we will see which area gets theirs first. Usually it is the Bay of Plenty, with Wellington last but Nelson seem to be having problems with mail delivery so perhaps they will be last this time.