Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

November Aquarium World

Featured Replies

Got mine today! :hail::hail:

I was going to go out and sit by the pond in the sun, but I stayed on the couch to read it cover to cover. :oops: Now it's clouded over. :(

But what a great issue! I did note that Alan is still listed as the contact for the Killifish Assn in a couple of places. :o

So Upper Hutt beats Wainui?

  • Replies 64
  • Views 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

I am sure if you approach the right person they could get in contact with Alan still :wink:

I thought I had changed all the details where necessary but obviously missed some. His name appeared in so many places :roll:

  • Author

Yes Ron, just waiting for your membership card to arrive to add to it then it will be on its way.

  • Author

Latest membership cards arrived today so our most recent members will find their magazines etc in the post tomorrow.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.