Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hi - here I am

Featured Replies

Well I met Paul billaney through buying some fish from him, had just set up our 190 litre tank. Wow, I want to have a set up like that! So he told me about this page and here I am. Off to the Upper Hutt club meeting tomorrow to join up and hopefully get some great advice. I'm hooked, just trying to figure out how to talk my husband into another tank (we now have two), even have the perfect spot for it ...........

Hi and welcome Paul's got a good setup and knows his stuff can guarantee you'll be round there a few more times :)

MTS is already setting in good to hear :)

I try to avoid Pauls set-up's because they tempt me into having more tanks. His fish are beautiful and healthy so you've made the right choice. :D

Welcome to the Forum and you'll find more than enough information here and maybe a few friends :wink:

See ya round

Welcome

Hi & welcome!

even have the perfect spot for it ...........

Well there you go, perfect excuse for another tank :P

Take care & have fun,

Caper

Welcome!

I guess there are some addictions we don't want to be rid of - and I'm only in the process of succumbing (ie my bank balance won't let me!!)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.