October 2, 200719 yr comment_186318 Just like to say hello to you all over there in the 2nd most beautiful country in the world! I love all types of fish and currently keep a few L numbers and a few exotics. I started with marine fish and am looking to get back into it. Anyways, enuff of my waffling and onto enjoying and contributing to this forum! :bounce: Report
October 2, 200719 yr comment_186329 Welcome to NZ Stereotaxic, but I do believe there was a typing error in your post. I think you meant to say "Hello to you all over there from the 2nd most beautiful country in the world". Don't worry, we won't hold it against you :lol: Report
October 2, 200719 yr comment_186334 Crickey, another 'bloody aussie'. Nah just joking- Welcome to the forum Report
October 3, 200719 yr comment_186545 Welcome from ANOTHER beautiful country Take care & have fun here, Caper Report
October 10, 200718 yr comment_187688 just kidding :lol: Welcome From the worlds most wonderful country. :lol: :bounce: :lol: Report
December 9, 200718 yr comment_200170 Hi Dont worry we will sent a Kiwi to look after your rugby team.. Cheers And welcome Ps ..Understood L numbers and south america fish were not on your countrys import list.. :evil: Cheers Phill Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.