Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

tHEcONCH's Red Sea Max

Featured Replies

  • Author
Awww they're cute...

Are the Ultra blues?

Just be careful if you are going to leave them on the substrate, the nasty bristle worms will be very interested in invading them through the byssal organ if the don't attach.

That's interesting - should I stick them on a little piece of rock?

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Views 271.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you really want to have a drool over some nice clams, wait until Clams Direct (dotcom) get their stock back up on their website after the Christmas break.

hey, that anemones doing well, is it under the orginal red sea max light??

Interesting to see the clams go.. They always bet me.

im so jelous I have been looking for a small clam for ages and you have 3! bastard

lol!

  • Author
hey, that anemones doing well, is it under the orginal red sea max light??

Interesting to see the clams go.. They always bet me.

Yep, standard light, although I suspect that it is barely adequate - I feed the anemone quite often, so hopefully I can meet its energy needs that way.

The Elegance is growing - so much so I had to sell the Zoos etc that were in front to make room.

I'm going to put the clams higher in the tank - Acro level if possible, because I'm concerned that there isn't enough light at the bottom (If mushrooms like it down there, it must be a bit dull, right?)

Bare in mind that in the USA they can get a modded hood for the RSM from Nanotuners.com with a 150HQI halide in it, I'd say thats what that guy in that link has since you can see the spotlight effect his hood has cause the Halide is so close to the water.

  • Author
Bare in mind that in the USA they can get a modded hood for the RSM from Nanotuners.com with a 150HQI halide in it, I'd say thats what that guy in that link has since you can see the spotlight effect his hood has cause the Halide is so close to the water.

Yep, you can see from the shadows that it has some sort of spoy in it - still nice looking.

  • Author
The clams look cool, as does the green M capricornis, How is the elegance going and love to see a FTS

Here you go...

RSM87.jpg

RSM84.jpg

RSM90.jpg

RSM88.jpg

RSM86.jpg

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.