Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
We’ve recently updated Aquarium World! We’re working through a few bugs, with exciting new features on the way. Thanks for your patience while we fine-tune the site.

tHEcONCH's Red Sea Max

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Views 271.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Correct - probably not ideal in an RSM as it will eventually need a bigger tank, but OK whilst it is still a small one :D

  • Author
Looking very nice, That cataphyllia is doing well.

Thanks - the Reef Solution does seem to make a positive difference to it. Definitely recommended :D

That is definitely one of my favorites. I think Tim was one of the first to have it here in ChCh (absolutely stunning in his tank as is in yours cONCH).

I got a few heads in the round about way of the frag trade, but the flow and Angels put an end to that. :evil: I passed it on to another mate with a tank more conducive to LPS. Hopefully it has thrived so there will be more frags to go around. :wink:

hey joeblog havnt seen you for a bit :)

hows your tank going?

I hope good! I'm out of the country for the next year (US, EU and Hong Kong). I've got a mate looking after the tank for me. It's in good hands and can't wait to check out the growth when I get back. When we perv out on the tank every day (as we all do), it is so hard to notice any real changes.

  • Author

Yea, I never really notice growth until I look back at old photos. These were taken about 7 months apart:

RSM11.jpg

RSM100.jpg

and...

RSM10.jpg

RSM98.jpg

You can see in the last shot that the original frag has been killed off by the Acro, but it has spread rightward as a result.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.