August Aquarium World magazine

Caryl

Thank you all. I am getting info back against the aforementioned Certificate in Companion Animal Services.

Anyone done this course? What did you think of it?

I have done Certificate of Animal Care (1 step up from the course your talking about Caryl), which is like an introduction to Vet Nursing. I found this course really good. It covered all animals, first aid, zoonotic diseses etc. There was a unit standard on fish, not extra in depth ( i ended up knowing more about fish than the teacher did) but still very informative. The Companion Animal Services course is really a course for people who want to go into pet shops etc. For the selling side of the animal world. Hope that helps!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just remember, to get the Scholarship for the CCAS you must be a FNZAS Financial Member (i.e. a capitated member of a FNZAS affiliated club). You will need to send a photocopy of your membership card to qualify and your name will be cross-referenced to our database.

You know I am not allowed big lots of chocolate or similar :cry:

Something more along the lines of articles would be better :wink:

Oh, that's more difficult, then - speaking from experience!

Hmm.... that reminds me, I had better start chasing some of our club members with a big stick for articles!!

This may sound petty (as far as NZPOST is concerned) and I make no apologies. I rang them just a few moments ago and expressed my concern as to why our magazines take so long to get here to Wellington when we are just over the ditch and everywhere else (further away) gets theirs before us :D:D

She is going to look into it and get back to me! :roll: :D:D:D

she didn't sound too impressed but I don't care!! :D

Loopy, surely living in Wellington is a handicap in itself? :lol: :wink:

It was suggested in chat last night (by a Wainuiomata member) that the Wainui mags could be couriered to her and she would deliver them. That way they would get them faster. If any club wishes to do something like this I would have no objection and it would probably save us a bit in postage, depending on weight.