Albino green/golden bell frog

fishboi

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope the winner intends on breeding from it. I have hopefully organised to get a couple of young true albino ones so will attempt breeding in a couple of years, owner is a bit greedy at the moment so i'll wait a while and see if they have knocked off the price a little bit :D

stupid really- its not even a true albino strain

IMO thats why it went as high as it is. albino is easy enough to get, rare but not unheard of. this is once in a life time really and with the right breeding u can get black eyed golden frogs.

You know what would be amusing... if it sells for some ridiculous price, then just gradually changes to a full colour frog as it matures. Like a goldfish I once chose because it had a cool black stripe from its nose, across its back down to its tail. Damn thing just lost it and turned into an ordinary orange comet :lol:

You know what would be amusing... if it sells for some ridiculous price, then just gradually changes to a full colour frog as it matures.

That would be a major drama :D - keep an eye on the seller's other auctions, if they start getting questions posted as a method of hate mail, we'll know why!!!