Albino green/golden bell frog

fishboi

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW $805 for a lil wee frog like that!!! Who woulda thought. Bet the "11 year old boss" is happy!

If you read the comments it explains that this is not an usual albino frog but a leucistic (sp?) "Leucism is similar to albinism and is often mistaken for albinism; leucistic animals are white with dark eyes and some pigmentation" And apparently are extremely rare.

However it is still a huge price to pay for one lil frog :o

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I gave him a ring and could have them for just over $100 each, here I was thinking he was greedy... He'll be wanting more for them now :o

Karlene (suppose your stu45), please let me know if you find anymore of your albino, leucism frogs, have the room and want to get them established.

Hi IOU1, we're lookin! :0) But in our auction we stated that the winning bidder would have first 'dibs' on any subsequent frogs found, in the interests of breeding them - you can be assured though, if clcltd doesn't want them/it, they/it would appear on Trade Me :0)