September 26, 200719 yr Author comment_185082 Cher bro, its almost finished, i just need to get hold of some BLUE STAGS :roll: Report
September 26, 200719 yr comment_185196 whoa, it's come along way since the last photos i saw. nice work! Report
September 30, 200719 yr Author comment_185791 Thx, Its getting there slowly but surely This one is hard to get good photos of, Alien eye echinophyllia Report
October 8, 200718 yr comment_187316 Alien Eye! :lol: I love the names they give some of these things! :lol: Report
October 8, 200718 yr comment_187363 very niice how u get that arch to stay in place just looks awsome Report
October 11, 200718 yr Author comment_187889 The LHS of the arch (hour glass shape) is two pieces cemented ontop of each other the mid arch is one piece that just rests on the LHS ans RHS. You can get the cement from HFF in roskill or albany. Cheers for the coments Report
November 19, 200718 yr comment_195919 *&*^ thats awesome! Next tank is def going to be like that, I love the colour! And I wondered when someone would reestablish this thread I've got it bookmarked Report
November 19, 200718 yr comment_195951 very nice Dogmatix, any frags going of the sps in the bottom pic (hairy acro i think it is?) Report
November 19, 200718 yr Author comment_196008 Thx for the comments, I stole my father in laws Nikkon D70 but man its hard to know what ur doing as a NOOB. Hes recovering from surgery at the mo so were gonna spend a day in a week or two taking a few pics. No frags of the Red milli soz DB i am gonna frag it soon but its reserved for cookie extreme Report
November 20, 200718 yr Author comment_196091 Looks awesome! Do you still have the RSM? Yup will get some pics up in a couple of weeks Report
November 20, 200718 yr comment_196106 you must be proud of that tank what the size of the tank and how did you set it up.cheers ant , note to self /if i evey give up freshwater i whant my salt tank to be good as this tank Report
November 20, 200718 yr Author comment_196124 tank specs are here all though a few things have changed over time http://www.fnzas.org.nz/fishroom/dogmatix-bens-reef--vt5130.html And cheers for the comments Ben Report
November 20, 200718 yr comment_196174 Good on ya Ben, bit different from last time I saw it, it was beige back then. :lol: Go the BB. Report
December 13, 200718 yr Author comment_201040 Well Its time to start part two of this series, I just sold the large mid section of the tank and basically now have to rebuild the entire mid to RHS of the aquarium plus re house up to 9 large colonies of corals. Plus i need to do some major maintenance to get the tank back on track which has not been done due to work load and a recently pulled shoulder problem Pic as of 5 minutes ago Report
December 13, 200718 yr comment_201042 Well I thought you made a mistake selling that rock, but i like the new layout! Report
December 13, 200718 yr comment_201069 No mistake IMHO, but then being the buyer I am a little one sided! Report
December 13, 200718 yr comment_201071 I like the more open structure - less is definitely more Report
December 13, 200718 yr Author comment_201077 The plan is to rotate the left HS so the large stags are at the back bring the front RHS right into the front corner so that the magnet can just get past on both corners, then hopeforly that will give me plenty of space to make another cool area for the remaining unloved corals. so as mentioned watch this space Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.