Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Zeusterae

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zeusterae

  1. Pretty gutted mate... I am really sorry about your fish.
  2. Nice tank!!! :thup:
  3. Zeusterae replied to Jaxxnz's topic in Cichlids
    congrats :nfs:
  4. Zeusterae replied to Jaxxnz's topic in Cichlids
    :nfs:
  5. :sml1: :sml1: Welcome back!!! I think that HFF has a few cobalts
  6. That looks like a crossbreed between Aulonocara and Taiwan reef.
  7. Zeusterae replied to Daz's topic in Cichlids
    stuargranti... definetely not a jacob. cheers
  8. I agree with Ryan and Rcon!!!
  9. looking good!!! :thup:
  10. Nice setup mate!!! congrats!!!
  11. Do you have sulphur head? Do you have pic? Cheers. Miguel And answering to the question I have Au rubescens, Au dragon blood, Au firefish, Au blue orchid, Au hansbaenshi, Au Jacob otter point, Au lwanda and Au Chilumba. Lab caeurelus, Mt aurora, Io sprengerae, Ps demasoni, Cy afra, Met ice blues, Tropheops macrophtalmus albino, Hp brownae, Sc fryeri, Pt Steveni Taiwan reef, Cy moorii and O lithobates
  12. Water circulation/movement/flow etc is pretty important for African Cichlids, because they require high levels of oxygen in the water.... other options are wave makers (as accessories to improve water movement) because most of them are pretty strong and low power consumption. Cheers
  13. Thanks mate!!! glad you like it!!!... in fact if you look online you will find a lot of pics of Aulonocara jacobfreibergi more orange yellowish than red, normally those ones that have more red on the body are grouped into eureka red. Cheers
  14. those are great news man!!! congrats!!!
  15. Hi rcon!!!, yes they were from the my original trio and from same batch. the original male presented red areas and yellow areas on its body so with the time two different strains have started to show.... in the same fashion I have got red males and yellow/orange males.. He is the male from my original trio and this is my other dominant male, he is in other fish tanks so there is no dominance between them. Cheers
  16. I got a slave flash and I have been having a lot of fun with it and the fish too (well maybe not the fish lol), Here you have some new pictures of my jacob and its females. The light and contrast of the pics looks different within each other because the slave flash has 4 different levels and I'm still getting use to it (only bright and contrast have been corrected in some of the pics due to the background light). Male Females currently I keep two different lines of females, the redish ones and the yelowish ones (6 females: 2 redish and 4 yelowis) Well hope you like the pics!!! Cheers, Miguel
  17. Beautiful ruby!!! congrats mate!!!
  18. they look awesome Lee!!! congrats!!!
  19. congrats for the fry!!! and good luck!!! :thup:
  20. Zeusterae replied to G.Eagle's topic in Cichlids
    congrats :thup:
  21. nice fish!!!
  22. More pics of this buddy
  23. I would love to... but I am pretty sure that if I do it the rubescens will bully him big time and I want him to growth his fins as much as possible.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.