Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

HorseFreak

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HorseFreak

  1. Ok thanks, It has been about 20 days.
  2. Hi, how long is a guppie pregnant for. My guppie has been pregnant for a long time and I am getting worried.
  3. My fish use to hide under my bridge when they where new. In a few days they were fine.
  4. I would say clown loaches (is that their name) but your have already suggested them. Not very clued up on big fish, I only have sucker fish, guppies and Simese Fighters.
  5. Sorry for your loss. I too brought a new fish and put it with my original two. In a few days they all had red dots all over them, one by one the died. I gave up on goldfish...
  6. Welcome! Simese Fighters are real beautiful, expecially the males with there long fins.
  7. I have fighters and i have a filter. But it has a tube on the air bit and half closed at the end so the water movement isnt that much.
  8. I would go wood, but in the pic it looks abit over the top. Just a plain wood one with polystirine underneath would be good.
  9. Well, they are mine I got given them. I know the basics eg. water change and the male fighters thing and how to feed them and clean the tank. I have 4 female SF and 1 male. I have a male guppie and 3 famales, one is pregant! yay. I also have a yellow sucker fish, not sure what you call them.
  10. Hello, my name is Natasha. I have recently started looking after Simese Fighters and Guppies. I am pretty new to fish care and have only looked after gold fish before (they died). Any tips would be greatly appreciated. :bounce:
  11. The hot water kills any bactria you cant see and the eggs or algae.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.