JudySanson Posted March 21, 2009 Report Posted March 21, 2009 :bounce: I am so excited, I just got my first 6 Neon Tetras today, and after about a half hour aclimatising, and a half hour after adding water to their bag from the tank, they are now loose and swimming around. I have a wee AR 380 tank that I want to eventially have in it, 10 Neons, 2 little Corries and 1 Siamise Fighting fish. I used to keep Tropical fish a long time ago, but due to changes in my life, had to give up the hobby. I kept most of my fish tanks tho. I am so looking forward to getting the other tanks up and running, but not untill I have gained back my confidence. My AR 380 is my focus at the moment. Quote
MarkLB Posted March 21, 2009 Report Posted March 21, 2009 :bounce: Welcome to the forum Judy :bounce: Congrats on your new fish and welcome back to the hobby. Quote
phoenix44 Posted March 21, 2009 Report Posted March 21, 2009 :bounce: WELCOME :bounce: and congrats on the tank. have you seen threadfin rainbow fish? they are really cool too. PS- introduce yourself in the welcome section, cause we are a "nosey bunch" and like prying, lol... Quote
ally07 Posted March 21, 2009 Report Posted March 21, 2009 Welcome to the hobby! Once you're in... There's no way out... *Muahahahaha!* But seriously, start saving money, you're gonna need it to support your eventual Multiple Tank Syndrome, from which there is no known cure. :lol: Quote
Caper Posted March 22, 2009 Report Posted March 22, 2009 Sounds exciting :bounce: :bounce: Post pic sometime! Caper Quote
HorseFreak Posted March 24, 2009 Report Posted March 24, 2009 Welcome! Simese Fighters are real beautiful, expecially the males with there long fins. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.