Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chris.L

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chris.L

  1. I think it's 3 foot x 14 inches x 14 inches
  2. Chris.L replied to breakaway's topic in Freshwater
    Stop rushing!! You were told last week to leave it for a while. If you add too many fish at once, it can't handle it and you'll have problems.
  3. Chris.L replied to breakaway's topic in Freshwater
    I think I've seen them for about $2.30 ?
  4. Chris.L replied to breakaway's topic in Freshwater
    You need more of them, BUT don't add anything else now. They're a schooling fish. Neons and these will get along fine.. [edit] if you want to get rid of them, do what Alan said [/edit]
  5. Chris.L replied to breakaway's topic in Freshwater
    Take them back if they're not want you want. And, if the salesperson actually said those were bronze corys, he should be sacked. But, you should really of looked up Bronze Cories before you tried to get them.
  6. That's a nice looking tank. I wonder how much it'd be to set one up like that ?
  7. Chris.L replied to fins's topic in Cichlids
    Yeah. Although i'm probably wrong, i'll stick to Chick Lid, since a lot of LFS around here also say that?
  8. Chris.L replied to fins's topic in Cichlids
    Normally with Cee you don't pronounce it Sss
  9. Chris.L replied to fins's topic in Cichlids
    I always say 'Chick-Lid'. mmm
  10. I wasn't meaning to be sarcastic One of my best friends came from Cebu? in the Philippines.
  11. I wish I could talk in that language
  12. Chris.L replied to chimera's topic in Saltwater
    Wow, it looks cool
  13. How do you know your tank is cycled? You've only had it setup one week ... Angels are too big for your tank IMO. I'd stick to community tetras / cories.
  14. Guppies are rabbits of the aquarium. They'll breed everywhere. I have bred guppies in a community tank. If you want to keep high numbers then either get another tank, or buy a guppy breeder.
  15. Nothing, lol. Heavily plant it with Java Moss etc and a few babies might survive.
  16. None of the pics are working
  17. Here's what Caryl posted in another forum
  18. Got mine today. Great reading! Like the articles Nice work
  19. Try using http://www.google.com and searching for those things. You'll get faster results
  20. Chris.L replied to CatBrat's topic in Diseases
    That looks NASTY! I can't help, but I'm so sorry for your loss. He looked to be a very nice specimen!
  21. Chris.L replied to fins's topic in Technical
    I have sent heaps of emails to them and never got something back. Yet everyone says that they get contacted immediately the next day??
  22. Haha, choking. Maybe they like to swim in the bubbles?
  23. Please don't get them tomorrow. Wait a few weeks...
  24. No, I have never used an air pump on my shark filters. Maybe that's as fast as it goes? It's not trying to cause a major waterfall
  25. What do you mean you could barely feel and current?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.