Conference pics

Caryl

Only one to start with until I have time to enhance (we need all the enhancing we can get!) resize and upload the rest.

Here is a group shot of fishroom members...

Fishroommembers.jpg

Back left to right: Paul (billaney), David, Faran (blue), Caryl, Warren, Dave, Ira, Paul (wok), Stu (caserole), Errol (Amazonian)

front row sitting or kneeling: Sarah, Chris, Kevin (kevin_wgtn) Mitch (minchton), Shane (HandS)

Others were there throughout the weekend but not that night. I have pics of them to upload yet.

lol Yes shane it was a very long time ago. I say a good 6-7 yrs ago. Can't wait till we are up in hamilton in Feb/March next year. I am hoping to catch up and see your tanks.

Hope to see the rest of the pics soon Caryl.

Maybe one of these years I might be able to make it up to one :D Looks like everyone had a lot of fun.

Look I am working on it! I also have to get the Minutes finished and information sent to the new secretary so hold your horses! I am going as fast as I can.

For those who have asked - yes I did take pics of caserole's fishroom!

Thank you Caryl, Mystic and Kevin for all the pics 8). Alan and I only went along to the Conference and dinner on the Saturday, so it's good to flick through all the ones taken on the days we missed. Love the one of Eddie's arm being savaged by a pond full of swordtails and guppies :).

Is there any way of burning/burying out at sea all those taken of me? :lol: Ugh. I forget how swollen I am sometimes. I've recently had my face operated on (with another op due some time soon), and the Doc says the swelling will be there for another 12-18 months. I don't look obviously like I've been operated on....I just have very chubby cheeks and a nose big enough to obliterate a village :).

Casserole's fishroom is impressive! It sounds like it must have been a challenge to take some of those pics in the lower tanks, but it was worth it. And the colours on those Dwarf Cichlids are stunning.

Cheers,

Laura :)