wild A. hongsloi spawn

antwan

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone..fry are doing wel :D Sharn kindly sold me one of her wild male agassizii's today which is cool, have another male for my female now (other one passed during a bacterial bloom unfortunately) and they look happy with eachother.

• 2 months later...

Just a bit of an update, the bitaeniata are doing ok; they got camillanus, so had to treat them with levamisole, and haven't spawned since, so I think the worms mucked them up a bit. However, since then I have got a pair of A.sp. pebas, and just a week or so ago got a pair of panduro. These two have given me a nice surprise of eggs this afternoon which is cool. Here's some photo's:

Panduro

PA200001.jpg

PA200003.jpg

Pebas

PA200002.jpg

PA200008.jpg

Shot Stu, nice hatch looks like a good amount too. You're doing awfully well :D

You don't by any chance need another hongsloi female do you? I can't find a male from anywhere and this female I have is getting in the way :lol: If you want her, she's yours, I could get Billaney to take it back down with him(if he's keen), or send it...

Yes I forgot that, what a shame.

I think I may have the only male hongsloi.

The thing is I already have 5 tanks of spare females that look like hongsloi females, but are not so I can't put her in with them.

But if Billaney turns up with her I will just have to find a nice tank for her :wink: