April 3, 200620 yr comment_95954 :roll: Looking for stockists of Sera fish food. Picked up a whole load of Sera booklets from Tropical Blues Ltd but although we have found what we are looking for in the booklet the web page does not offer any help with what they might stock. We believe it is shipped in from Germany ! :-? Thanks Report
April 3, 200620 yr comment_95958 Yeap gotta admit the website is a it vague aye, As far as I know Wet Pets in Palmy North sell it and I think Grant at Levin Petworld is stocking it too now, I'm popping into see Grant tomorrow so will have a lookies and let you know if you want me to? If you want to tell me what you are looking for, I could try and get it for you, I'm happy to put it on the courier for you if that helps. I'm heading up to Palmy this week sometime. Lynda Report
March 6, 201214 yr comment_475585 World of Water in Hams sell it, too. I use Sera flakes and Vipachips, my fish seem to like it :spop: Report
March 6, 201214 yr comment_475599 Impressive necropost. Well done. :slfg: Just short of 6 year old thread. Report
March 19, 201214 yr comment_477203 unless you are getting mainstream food that the 2 biggest importers bring in, also NLS from HFF, i would suggest you parallel import sera foods. if youbuy in bulk, it works out cheaper to buy from US. things like http://www.thatpetplace.com ships to nz if you order a minimum amount, i have used them 5 times before. trademe also has sera products Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.