Hi,Axolotl owner from Wgtn

Apryl

I've been a member for a while,but hardly been on so haven't done the whole "Hi" thing....so Hi :) I have 2 axolotl,Boris and Diablo,and I plan to get more when I get another tank.I think I'm addicted,they are always smiling and such fun to feed!Anyhoo,how many other axie owners are there on here?It's hard to find threads.

Thanx for all the howdy's :D Great to see all these Welly folk on here,and people with axies,I don't know any other axie owners personally.

Caryl,thanks for pointing out the search for me,ended up with heaps to read,had to keep reminding myself they weren't all recent(some were old as),I kept wanting to reply!!Lol.

Caper,I picked "anyhoo" up off a friend and can't seem to stop myself :P

So yeah....anyhoo....am looking at getting a couple of frogs next,have been offered an upright tank with a leak,should be sweet for a frog-rium(?).Will post when I do. :bounce:

Don't have any Axies Apryl.. but it's always nice to see new faces.. especially when they bring new interests to the forums.

ended up with heaps to read,had to keep reminding myself they weren't all recent(some were old as),I kept wanting to reply!!Lol.

Old post:

Go for it... that's what the posts are for, and often old posts bring up more questions or replies that all add to the knowledge base here.

We also have a "Rare and Unusual" section if you want to start a new topic.

Welcome to the NZ Fishroom :)

• 2 years later...