January 19, 200620 yr comment_84662 the 6080 streams does not have any drivers, unlike the 6000 0r 6100 which can be controlled by the blue driver box. The streams are pretty reliable with only a few being returned. Report
January 19, 200620 yr comment_84692 the streams are definatly a high quality product. the seios still have their use's though Report
January 19, 200620 yr comment_84695 the seios still have their use's though yeah so we have a picture of something to put next to the word "crap" in the dictionary Report
January 19, 200620 yr comment_84698 the seios still have their use's though That's what I thought until I actually got one. The only use for seios is as landfill. Report
January 19, 200620 yr comment_84701 its just the new ones isnt it? some people swear by them [not that theyre saying much ATM] Report
January 19, 200620 yr comment_84703 i got mine about a year ago from singapore. 100$ for the m1100 obviously they dont compare with the streams. Report
January 19, 200620 yr comment_84710 Had mine for a year, its on a timer turning on and off ever 15 minutes 24/7, only problem I ever have is the sucker things coming loose from the glass and it blowing my sand round the tank. Report
January 19, 200620 yr comment_84742 Can you put them on a timer. I thought they would not handle it. Report
January 19, 200620 yr Author comment_84743 didnt think they like going on and off all the time but it works for suphew Report
January 19, 200620 yr comment_84751 I got one of the first ones, I think that makes all the difference. They seem to have gone down hill. Report
January 20, 200620 yr comment_84795 OMG 3 pages of discussion on how crap seio's are, can we put this to rest? it's as bad as reading about DSB vs zeovit vs ya mumma Report
January 20, 200620 yr comment_84805 2 seios here working flawlessley, only problem I've had is one of them sucked in a finger on my finger leather somehow and stretched it about 6", looked like bubble gum. Screw yo' Streams, Yo streams is gahbahge! Report
January 23, 200620 yr comment_85313 it's as bad as reading about DSB vs zeovit vs ya mumma Don't be brinning momma into this man, I know you didn't go there. My Streams (3x 6100) are past the 3year mark, running 24/7 without issue. Pie Report
January 23, 200620 yr comment_85320 Only Seio horror stories I've heard are from people who bought them after Kongs started wholesaling them in NZ. The ones I have (of which Ira has one) were from before that time, and run flawlessly. Report
January 24, 200620 yr comment_85333 I don`t no why but the shaft on mine snaped to, never mind Murray`s got me a new one :lol: just got to get through to pick it up and pay the $ Report
January 24, 200620 yr comment_85338 nothing wrong with owning a seio if you live in huntly aye gizzy girl we are moving out there in a month or so Report
January 24, 200620 yr Author comment_85339 you going to huntly geees might as well move down Shakespeare av Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.