Full tank shot thread

Brianemone

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Layton, I am not sure why you are fixated with me at all. Truely - I am not that special!

If you really don't have enough to do, make a cup of tea, relax, chill, and read about that great TOTM this month.

ENJOY!!! Then allow yourself to move on.

Can't say it really caught my eye.

Layton

ganz.jpg

There are just so many tanks which look like that around. I like to see something different or unusually impressive.

Layton

Layton, Come on. Sometimes I just cannot believe you.

To me, after Alexander Girz and maybe a couple others, it is the prettiest tank I've seen.

If that did not catch your eye, then please post a pic of one that did, I just can't wait to see it.

Well, what to say?

I don't think your one's a patch on it Feelers, although it's certainly an excellent tank.

Anyhow, taste in art is an ephemiral thing, everybody has their own taste so can't judge I guess.

Be interested to see what Layton comes up with.

ganz.jpg

Layton, Come on. Sometimes I just cannot believe you.

To me, after Alexander Girz and maybe a couple others, it is the prettiest tank I've seen.

If that did not catch your eye, then please post a pic of one that did, I just can't wait to see it.

:roll: Once AGAIN you are confused. You asked me about the RK TOTM. IE this tank:

tn_PANORAMIC_JPG.jpg

NOT that one you posted above.

If you just skip to the correct thread ( http://www.fnzas.org.nz/fishroom/13-vt3 ... ?start=180 ), you'll see my response to the tank you posted above. It wasn't even discussed in this thread.

Once again you totally disregard reality to post stuff made up by yourself just for the sake of arguing with me.

It's getting beyond a joke.

Layton

The pic I posted was purely for a aquascaping comparison - I wasnt talking about the corals ect, its just that the guy has gone with something a little more individualised. (imo) That was just a quick example, I'll try to find a real cool one, I like looking through others' tanks.

Yes, overhangs etc. can work, but it's hard to get it right. ( For me anyway, I'm totally non artistic )

I'm wanting to do something "different" for my next tank, but I guess everyone does. Think I'll have to have sand too, unless I can hide the BB somehow. I'm thinking of moulding something that looks like sand, but is solid.

12'' inch dsb is the way to go. :D

dsb3.jpg

maybe it's a huge timebomb -but with a really long fuse! :lol:

I'm probably gonna have a 12'' in my fuge,

I dont think the guys off the speights adds would be happy with a "faux sandbed" - Susan chose it, I think it works dont you? 8)