20L buckets for NSW collection

jetskisteve

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are you meaning the normal bucket type that you use for water changes and things? If so, I just use the nappy bucket and no I don't wash nappies no more :D. Its a good 20 ltr solid bucket with a lid. I don't know where you can get these from now but you could try the baby centers, baby city, baby factory or the baby section of any other store :D

cheers

I picked up about 20 of the 20ltr jerry can plastic type today for nothing but they replaced the taps with the screw in bungs cos they reuse the taps.

Pays to ring around cos you will probably be able to find what you are after in much the same way.

Just got yellow pages this morning and rung resturants, health food shops etc till someone said yes.

MPV?? :roll:

aucklanders.

I'm an Aucklander but I will agree with that sentiment, I do wonder how some people think when I see a 40 something blond bob Remuera woman driving in some humvee looking thing, some of them got all the gears too, everything except the mudgrip tyres of course.

you mean the Remuera tractors? rvr . mpv , jazz , rav , usb , explorer , cherokee , bighorn , irmshur , patrol , pathfinder , safari , terrano , navara, discovery , range , territory , l/cruiser , hilux , surf , ... and on and on.... sounds like more of them than true blondes in auck!.

Anyway steve .. have heaps of the white 20 ltr buckets( have a non 4WD for collecting NSW) ( EF wagon.. more room than the above ego boosters.. no offence Chim :lol: 8) ) but short of 6 lids for sum of them ... do they sell them seperate ? ............................... "plus haven't forgotten equip".

I'm an Aucklander but I will agree with that sentiment, I do wonder how some people think when I see a 40 something blond bob Remuera woman driving in some humvee looking thing, some of them got all the gears too, everything except the mudgrip tyres of course

hahahahaaa, you forgot the "talking on the cellphone doing 80 in the fast lane" part too :D

i wouldnt part with my cruiser unless there was something way cool to replace it with. its got everything - and all the room. handles better than many cars i've driven and is quicker too. even a fridge/freezer built into the centre console :wink: gotta keep the beers cold somehow! :lol: btw i've still got a nissan maxima smx for sale if anyones interested!!! :D