Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Barrie M

Featured Replies

I thought I should reintroduce myself.

I kept Killis until about 7 years ago when I had to get rid of them. My interest is in Killis and I find that I become over committed to what ever I put my mind to so it probably the reason I dont keep others.

I tried logging in with my old name (Barrie) and email but couldnt do it so it was just as easy to rebrand myself.

Im a married 65yo guy with 3 daughters and grandkids. I play bowls and go fishing and fund this though my glass company.

I mean no offense to anyone and will offer any advise on glass or Killis that I can

Just holla if I can help and I will do my best.

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.