January 10, 201610 yr comment_566171 who stole my edit button I need this as I'm a terrible speller until I read what I write hahahahaha Report
January 11, 201610 yr comment_566181 I can see an edit button for you, beside the quote button. Report
January 11, 201610 yr comment_566191 You know, you can always reread BEFORE hitting submit.Also, edit is right there next to the quote. Except in the for sale forums where editing is disabled. Edited January 11, 201610 yr by Ira BECAUSE I CAN. Report
January 12, 201610 yr comment_566222 Perhaps you have exceeded your word allocation Max? Edited January 12, 201610 yr by KrazyGeoff Because I can hahaha Report
January 13, 201610 yr Author comment_566235 I 1000 percent swear thw edit button isn't on my pc... but I can see it on my phone so crisis kept at bay. ... VINNIE don't swear at me... what this reading thing ahahah sounds like exercise. ... or running Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.