bulk tetras

damiem

Tetras (any) are unlikely to nip your angels fins however your angels will nip at and eat any that fit in their mouths.  So bigger tetra like lemon, pristella, diamon might be okay, rummynose once they are bigger should be fine.  If you have angels that pair up nothing will be safe.

Neons, cardinals are no good apart from being a food source for your adult angels.

Sometimes it may just depend on the temperament of your angels.  I have mine as the only mid-upper level fish in my tank apart from my SAE.  Then I have corys for the bottom level.  They have a well planted and heavily driftwood laden tank to hide in if necessary.

hey nice set up just ive had exsperince i use to have 120 gal tank before i moved onto fighter fish 

i had 2 angel fish and 6 neon tetras not a good mix i  started having half eaten tetras once in awhile  couldnt quite understand so one day i just was looking and witnessed angel fish bitting tetra and ate its head then asked around and angel fish are not to be but with fish smaller than them as much as they are adorable and so harmless looking they will eat things smaller than them if its easy target  

just something to take in consederation goodluck

Tanks looking really nice but, as said, eventually you are going to have nipped, and eaten, fish in there. They are often good when smaller but they get to a certain size then get territorial and the attacks start. Some angelfish never attack other fish but they are rare.

Fish are like humans - some are good natured and easy going whereas others are mean and nasty. You will get the occasional angel that is good with whatever is added to the tank but others will attack. If you have a pair of angels that start spawning then nothing will be safe!