Waikato Aquarium Society October Meeting and other stuff

Ubique Fish

Hi all. 

Firstly I would like to thank our Club President Dave Dalziel for organising the molly hunt in Tokaanu last weekend. Dave's enthusiasm and commitment to club made this an enjoyable weekend. Hot pools were also great. It was a very enjoyable weekend and we also had other FNZAS members turn up. We also visited the Tongariro Trout Hatchery and for those who haven't been there I would highly recommend you go there. A bit wet and horrible weather but that didn't deter us from hunting mollys. Walking in the thermal swamp mud up to your knees was fun and there were hundreds of molly. I myself had some here at home and will be willing to pass them onto new homes once they have acclimatised and have grown.

Plenty of photos on our Facebook page

Also we will be having our October Tank crawl on Saturday 17th October so start preparing your tanks

We will be having our September meeting on Thursday 1st October at the Waikato Commerce Club starting at 7PM. 

Please come along and support the club.

Subject: Questions and Answers night. Come along with any questions you have and we will attempt to answer them. Usually on these nights we all learn a lot more about fish keeping. 

We will also have a sales table so bring along anything you want to sell.

See you there

Trevor Collins

Secretary

Waikato Aquarium Society