August 7, 201511 yr comment_562946 Amazing looking fish, I wish I had a tank that I could keep them in. Report
August 7, 201511 yr comment_562947 They have laid a few times but I have never seen them hatch as they normally get eaten. I used to have another pair prior to these ones that I got a lot of fry out of but they died a few years ago. I just left them to it and didn't have room to raise the fry at the time. Report
August 8, 201511 yr comment_562967 Gorgeous fish. If only they weren't so big on eating plants Report
August 8, 201511 yr comment_562970 Nothing lasts two seconds with these guys. If it's green.... it's gone Report
August 12, 201511 yr comment_563060 Beautiful fish... what are their sizes? Mine are about 18-20cms Report
November 10, 201510 yr comment_564826 Can't upload any photo at the moment so here's a video update: Uarus growing the tank out Report
November 10, 201510 yr comment_564841 Uarus growing the tank out Looking good! What else have you got in there? A. heckelii, G. steindachneri and what else? Report
November 11, 201510 yr comment_564844 Looking good! What else have you got in there? A. heckelii, G. steindachneri and what else?Thanks. The tank has uarus, steindachneri, brasiliensis, a couple of "transient" german rams and... some juvenile convicts (bred as feeders), which apparently are surviving and thriving. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.