November 5, 201411 yr comment_556332 So I am working in Korea for six months and I went into a supermarket which had a small pet section (defiantly pet rather than food)... And they sell African clawed frogs there for 2000 Wong, which is about NZ$2.00 - they had albinos and red ones and they looked pretty cool. There its apparently a massive aquarium/pet market in the capital which I am planning on going to. Perhaps see some cool animals and maybe for cheep gear for a marine tank when I get home. Report
November 5, 201411 yr comment_556333 Auckland zoo had afican clawed frogs for a while maybe you could bring some back with a permit it would propoly cost a couple hundred to get them Though quarantine but it would be awsome Report
November 5, 201411 yr comment_556338 zoos are containment facilities, so they can hold many things that the public can't Report
November 5, 201411 yr comment_556339 Frankiln zoo had about 3 in a jebo tank before it closed down Report
November 6, 201411 yr Author comment_556354 Chinese water dragons are also there for five dollars... Red eared sliders three dollars, I would hate to think of the homes that some of these guys go to at such low prices... Report
November 6, 201411 yr comment_556356 Most of them propoly only get a home for a day at a restaurant Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.