Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tui in rimu

Featured Replies

No, not a beer or advert. This is a shot I took while on holiday. Very pleased with it considering it was on max zoom at the time...

Tuiinrimu_zps01166dd7.jpg

  • Author

You are quite correct. I was tired when naming some of the pics and got it mixed up with the tui in the rimu. It is, indeed, in flax :smln:

:cophot:

I guess you don't see them much? They're all over the place where I live - and Wood Pigeons. I haven't seen any Rosellas this year though.

:cophot:

I guess you don't see them much? They're all over the place where I live - and Wood Pigeons. I haven't seen any Rosellas this year though.

I see Rosellas here semi regularly, don't know if they count since they're introduced. :)

  • Author

No we do not see them here as we have little of the habitat they like here. They are down the Sounds and Pelorus.

We get fantails here but not tui and certainly not wood pigeons, or rosellas.

I see Rosellas here semi regularly, don't know if they count since they're introduced. :)

They've been noticeably absent this year - must be the rain :fshi:

@ Caryl: we don't see many fantails, considering it's bush area I'm in - but tuis and wood pigeons are everywhere.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.