Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pics on the site.

Featured Replies

I have a little message that pops up and has for about the same time as this problem--could they be related--cuzzies even?

Eset Smart Security-Personal Firewall

Detected DNS cache poisoning attack

Remote IP address

192.168.20.1

Any ideas on how to fix both?

Merry Xmas.....

At a guess I would say that they are more than cuzzies. I think that they both have the same father, and one is also the others mother!

I think perhaps 192.168.20.1 might be your machine or your router and that device is under attack from some kind of virus, and I am reading a zombie book at the moment but that will be of no help, so perhaps we should wait for phantom, or try rebooting the router, running a virus scan on your computer?

Cheers

I think 192.168.20.1 is netcoms default IP address

I suspect that Eset Smart and the router are having differing opinions on what IP addresses to use for some sites or your router could be compromised...

could you post the output from

ipconfig /all

use the same method as above to open a command window.

  • Author

I think my computer may have had a stroke and be suffering from dysfasia. I did as per above and a black screen came up with lots of info in white but it only stays for less than a second and goes away. It has decided to become a xmas flasher.

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

Got geeks on wheels around yesterday and they had a wee play. Reset the fire wall and spoke severely to the router and all seems well since.Long may it last, I like looking at pictures.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.