newbie I am

samb

Hi, I'm Sam and I live in Hawkes Bay. I haven't owned fish since I was a teenager but now have 8 tanks and terrariums. Lets see, I have a goldfish tank in my class room, about 40 litres, with 4 little ones in it (will get a bigger one as the little guys grow), Have a terrarium in my class with two huge golden bell frogs in, Have an even bigger terrarium with 9 little frogs, possibly tree frogs (watch this space, I don't think they are), they too are in my class room, a smaller terrarium, currently unoccupied, a tank that is about 500 litres with 4 axolotls in, that too is in my classroom (I have a really big Science lab).

At home I have a tank about 400 litres currently empty but going marine. I have a tank that is 150/200 litres and split 2/3 water - 1/3 land - this houses 11 juvenile Chinese fire bellied newts that I hatched from eggs. And the last tank is a baby - 90 litre AR620, that currently houses bonnie and Clyde (fire shrimps), Mr & Mrs Nemo (Tiny at this stage), a spastic goby, and 2 seahorses (had 4 but lost one to nitrate and one sucked up the inlet valve at the fish shop.)

would love to possibly re-home the axolotls and turn that tank into a marine as well.

Wow looking at this lot, it might be time to re-home more than just the axolotls. :bggrn: