On a cold, wet, day...

Caryl

In between reading a good book (or e-reader if you want to get technical)

Fishpuzzlebox_zps9ca0c271.jpg

I have started it!

Fishpuzzle_zps3fb0078a.jpg

I don't usually do ones like this as I prefer funny cartoon ones but this was going cheap in The Red Shed and I bought it on a whim.

Which reminds me...

Whimaway_zps539ebe5c.jpg

And before anyone suggests it, I have no desire to try the clownfish puzzle from Royce Art!!!

On a cold, wet, day....

I am staying home.

Made it to the gym this morning and with buses replacing trains, flooding, debris on the roads etc. etc. - decided to go back home.

I bought a new cannister filter I could set up today, but might just do some raiding instead :wink:

It has been so calm here with patches of blue sky. Snow around the distant hills, as one would expect in winter, but nothing more.

On this cold, but not wet, day I went swimming with friends then we lunched. I am now going to curl up by the fire with a book and every so often attempt to add another piece to the jigsaw. Between my eyesight and the poor quality of the puzzle it is hard to tell if the right piece is in the right place so I suspect it will never get finished!