May 14, 201313 yr comment_527995 HI All Nice to be here. Finally getting back into fish. I have been busy setting up 2 tanks in the last month and looking forward to adding fish. One is a large 150cm tank for Africans ( thinking about an all male tank ) and the other is a narrow 120cm tank to be planted – not my job :bggrn: Hard finding fish where i live, but i travel alot every month. Report
May 15, 201313 yr comment_528000 Hi and welcome. Sorry again for the delay in activating your account. Report
May 15, 201313 yr comment_528003 Hi and welcome. Second the where do you travel to, if it is as far as auckland there are several good fish shops there (hollywood fish farm). Report
May 15, 201313 yr Author comment_528013 I am just starting the planted tank. Its my partners little project. I was into Hollywood 2 weeks ago (great collection of fish)but they had alot of mbuna, but not many haps or peacocks. I am looking for really bright fish. Anyone willing to help? Report
May 15, 201313 yr comment_528017 last time i was there, ronnie at pupuke aquarium on north shore auckland had some wonderful looking electric yellows, and dragon blood peacocks. Report
May 15, 201313 yr Author comment_528018 I will go and have a look next time i come to Auckland next week. I travel all over the north island, but mainly to Auckland on regular basis. Report
May 18, 201313 yr Author comment_528287 Thanks all. Went for a long drive to Auckland yesterday and got some stuff for the tank, also got some fish yesterday :dnc1: Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.