Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Venison recipes

Featured Replies

I got given a heap of venison, does anybody know any good recipes or ways to much it "sparkle"

What kind of venison? Sausages? Steaks? Mince?

My suggestion is make it hot and eat it. :) Or you can use any recipe for cow, but it will be much better.

cut it into square pieces, marinate it in olive oil and garlic, salt an pepper, heat a frying pan up, put the meat into the hot pan and fry it for a short time from all sides (so it stays medium rare and the garlic does not get burned), let it rest for a short while and then enjoy it - delicious...

  • Author
What kind of venison? Sausages? Steaks? Mince?

I was given the whole rear end ( back legs) it was a rather large unit so I didnt know what to do so just hacked as much meat off it as possible. So I have lots of steak type bits and smaller bits for curry or stew...

cut it into square pieces, marinate it in olive oil and garlic, salt an pepper, heat a frying pan up, put the meat into the hot pan and fry it for a short time from all sides (so it stays medium rare), let it rest for a short while and then enjoy it - delicious...

Will do

it sparkles by itself

slice thinly and eat raw

I dont think I can do that

isnt there a thread here already with recipes?

take a backsteak

layer mushrooms peppers etc

wrap in bacon

sear

hot oven 10-12 mins

serve sliced

or whole

on a bed of twice cooked garlic and rosemary roast spuds

  • Author

That sounds amazing Nav. I will try it with the next lot. I went with a red wine stew and a sweet curry. both turned out well and I have frozen 3 takeaway containers of both for the upcoming winter months

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.