Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My other hobby..

Featured Replies

Thought some people might be interested..

I built up a 1982 toyota celica supra, which then got borrowed and tested for side impact rigidity.

engine is going into my new car

1995 Nissan Silvia

started off like

380093_10150485180682495_714447494_10195411_1830363082_n.jpg

Is currently like

s14now_zpsb45de3cc.jpg

  • Author
i have been watching your build on snz

Ha true.

I was hoping to have the engine swap done by now, but plans have changed slightly and i need the car to drive up to auckland soon to sort somethings out.

So ive rushed together to get it back in one piece with the facelift stuff. Ill probably sort the bonnet bulge out and then worry about painting it when i get back from auckland.

the Car has been neglected while ive been playing with fish stuff.

  • Author
is that a s14 facelife convertion or a s15 convertion?

its the s14 facelift conversion.

I initially wanted to stay pfl front, but with decent headlights not being readily available the decision was made to go

pfl rear with fl front. As per the Ma61 build.

Cheers

  • Author
Looks good dude.

Just ignore Ira, he's probably got his period again.

ha, cheers

Im no stranger to critics lol. But yeah each to their own. The way i look at it, unless they are paying for it or helping, then its not up to them what the finished product is. Unless of course i start putting lambo doors on, external gauges and 24" chromies.

Unless of course i start putting lambo doors on, external gauges and 24" chromies.

Whats wrong with the australian style of modification? :sml1: :sml1: :sml1:

Ira is allgood he just likes the factory look. n yes it sucks how pfl dont have decent headlights. Seeing this mite make me get back onto mine again.

  • Author

x3 - sorry, it looks like it's been in a crash and repaired. :fshi:

Well I guess thats what cars look like when being built. I am not sure the technology.is available yet for instant body prep and paint.

Exhaust was going to be something abit more unique as im not a fan of the huge cannon style, but I got a varex muffler for a good price so unfortunately for now ill be running that.

tbh imo it looks like just about every silvia out there....

whats the point....

oooh a Unique exhaust, they said that about heart shaped ones years ago.

i'd be more impressed by a stock looking silvia with the same amount of $$$ spent on the owners fish tanks....

  • Author

I was planning a carbon fibre moulded into rear bumper exit.

I've done the unique thing, my ma61 build required alot of time and custom work. I guess until you do something like that you can appreciate the convenience of off the shelf parts. This is far from finished but at the end of the day I am building this how I want and how I can afford to do so.

I realise that there will always be couch critics but they haven't realised that not everyone cares about "street cred" or following trends etc.

But I guess that is why I have a built up engine in my garage and not a second hand unknown hand grenade ready to blow.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.