"new lands" Tom Gilberg [berried shrimp update pg. 12]

TomGilberg

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking awesome dude! :hail: That CO2 setup is wicked !drool:

I've kinda given up having a nice planted tank here. Everything overseas is much cheaper like you said, and of course there is loads more stuff available like Crystal Red Shrimp and other cool fishes, plants and invertebrates.. So once I've been to university or whatever I'll most likely move overseas permanently :thup:

Looking awesome dude! :hail: That CO2 setup is wicked !drool:

I've kinda given up having a nice planted tank here. Everything overseas is much cheaper like you said, and of course there is loads more stuff available like Crystal Red Shrimp and other cool fishes, plants and invertebrates.. So once I've been to university or whatever I'll most likely move overseas permanently :thup:

thanks joe!

i wouldnt give up i think its very achievable, you just gotta be creative and be prepared to spend a little extra. i have seen some stunning high tech tanks in nelson alone!

i ight live over seas in the future to, but i think ill return. NZ is just such a cool place.

WOW :o:o

stunning tank

thanks!

Why is it that when my garden outside looks like that it looks like a mess, but when inside a glass box with water it looks sooooooooo much nicer. :dunno:

Looks very nice. Amazing how good the right plants placed correctly looks. You obviously have lots of experiance.

thanks haha its yet to grow in!

well ive actually only been keeping fish for 2 and a bit years

but ive really gotten into and done heaps of research etc etc