Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

happy new year to everyone

Featured Replies

Ditto.

Hope others had a better night than me! Grant got called out about 10pm so didn't get home until 3.30am so I was by myself.

About 4.30am 2 cats decided to have running races up and down the hall, galloping and thudding noises ensued with the occasional vocal complaint. I had to get up and check they did not have an unfortunate animal they had brought in and let go - they didn't. Or check it was not actually a neighbouring cat - it wasn't.

When I got up and turned on the light both just sat and looked me as though to say "What? I am just sitting here minding my own business. Not moving at all!" :roll:

Happy NY!! My year started at 5.30am with my 9yo powerchucking all over the hallway and wall and floor of the bathroom.... The morning after the night before - girl just cannot hold her cheezels and soft drink....

Happy New Year and all the best for 2013

About 4.30am 2 cats decided to have running races up and down the hall...

hmmm ? do I may need to reconsider... ? :wink:

No, because he won't have the other one to chase :thup:

I was surprised one of them was Denny as he is usually too lazy to get out of his own way. It is the first time I have ever seen him move much!

Explains why he now looks like this...

DennyonGrantschair_zpsf56f01bb.jpg

I doubt it. That would require him going outside and moving about a bit. I know Naseby is small but not that small. :slfg:

He is soon to have a Great Adventure on the Petbus!

Happy New Year everyone. I was rudely woken just before midnight by what sounded like our house being bombed. It turns out that where we are now living must be in the direct line of the vibrations from fireworks going off on the sky tower which then bounce back at our house from the volcano across the road from us.

Being such a beautiful sunny warm day up here hubby and I took our new motorcycle (BMW R1200RT SE) for a ride over to Maraetai where we dipped in the sea before joining extended family for lunch under the pohutukawas at Point Chevalier. We are now home and hubby is loading the bike for his trip to the South Island.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.