duck duck goose?

disgustipated

she also told me to keep the blinds in my sunroom closed.

she was serious. a sunroom without sun, just because she can't stop herself from peering into other peoples houses!

That's weird. I wouldn't keep my blinds closed, but probably would have done like you did and moved the flag. No point in rarking people up on purpose, but telling people how to keep their blinds is silly!

there are a couple of young kids over there so i'd like to keep the peace so my daughter can maybe get to know them.

but... yeah i'm not gonna leave my blinds closed all the time.

they will be closed most of the time tho cause my big tank is in the sun room and gets to 28 degrees with no heater when the blinds are shut!

there are a couple of young kids over there so i'd like to keep the peace so my daughter can maybe get to know them.

but... yeah i'm not gonna leave my blinds closed all the time.

they will be closed most of the time tho cause my big tank is in the sun room and gets to 28 degrees with no heater when the blinds are shut!

Ah. I had the same problem with a tank sitting in sunlight. Came home and it was 35C. Luckily it was only cycling and I managed to move it!

some people just like to complain.

on the first day i moved in here, i put my big pirate flag up on the wall. later on in the day, the neighbour came over and asked me to take it down because she didn't like looking at it, apparently it reminded her of death. which means she was looking through my window into my room and at the flag. weirrrrrrd.

just to get that right, the pirate flag was INSIDE your house on the wall, right ? good luck with these neighbours...

just to get that right, the pirate flag was INSIDE your house on the wall, right ? good luck with these neighbours...

:digH: I'd be tempted to put a big tv/monitor on the wall and display goatce on it, just make sure you don't accidentally see it out the corner of your eye...

damn!! 35! i had worried about setting the tank up there but it's such a perfect position for it! wonder what it takes to cook a fish?

on the brighter side, my bluey loves it

Girl I used to work with cranked up her tank heater too high and did cook her fish - it was well over 30, probably was 35 degrees :facepalm:

Girl I used to work with cranked up her tank heater too high and did cook her fish - it was well over 30, probably was 35 degrees :facepalm:

damn! did they die?

once i had a heater go faulty and stay on - 300watt heater 220l tank, water was at 34c when i noticed, oscar and a pleco, they didn't look happy but they recovered.

i'm just gonna keep direct sunlight off my tank, keep the blinds closed. keep my neighbour happy and my bedroom dark.. i've turned up my heater to maintain the tank at 26-27 even when it's cold so that there won't be such a big fluctuation in temperature every 12 hours. i'll keep the windows to my room open above the tank, and i can see the thermometer from my bedroom.

:D good job mahn! *pats himself on the back*

damn! did they die?

once i had a heater go faulty and stay on - 300watt heater 220l tank, water was at 34c when i noticed, oscar and a pleco, they didn't look happy but they recovered.

i'm just gonna keep direct sunlight off my tank, keep the blinds closed. keep my neighbour happy and my bedroom dark.. i've turned up my heater to maintain the tank at 26-27 even when it's cold so that there won't be such a big fluctuation in temperature every 12 hours. i'll keep the windows to my room open above the tank, and i can see the thermometer from my bedroom.

:D good job mahn! *pats himself on the back*

is it going on much at night?