duck duck goose?

disgustipated

helllo. i have a new house which has a nicely fenced section, which i will be putting a pond into. i would also like to get a bird, such as a duck, a goose or a chicken. i do live in a dense residential area so i want something that won't make too much noise. i like the idea of geese because they eat grass. ducks are cool animals too. what birds have you kept?

what advise do you have for me, what do you suggest for my situation?

Make sure you read up on the council bylaws whatever bird you get, there are rules about the distances from birds to the fence etc.

I know somebody that got rid of some well behaved bantams after some silly neighbour started complaining to the council daily.

some people just like to complain.

on the first day i moved in here, i put my big pirate flag up on the wall. later on in the day, the neighbour came over and asked me to take it down because she didn't like looking at it, apparently it reminded her of death. which means she was looking through my window into my room and at the flag. weirrrrrrd.