I'm new here.Nice to meet you NZ!

Immortal.R

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the site. There are inland and coastal bearded dragons, water dragons and leopard geckos available, as well as a few types of turtles and tortoises and some Australian tree frogs. Japanese and chinese fire bellied newts also. Most of the rest we only get to dream about.

Thank you.But do you know if the export avaliable businesses can ship there animals to NZ?I found some business on kingsnake.com :hail:

haha, we are not always mean like this, we are usually nice, it is just things like importing illegal animals, and deliberately neglecting pets riles the forum up.

But any way have fun, and I am sure there is some pet that we do have here that you can have fun keeping, even if it isnt a snake (I really want a snake as a pet).

haha, we are not always mean like this, we are usually nice, it is just things like importing illegal animals, and deliberately neglecting pets riles the forum up.

But any way have fun, and I am sure there is some pet that we do have here that you can have fun keeping, even if it isnt a snake (I really want a snake as a pet).

Yeap :happy2: I've raised two blue tongues in China for 5 years ,unfortunately they weren't mate.And when I traveled to US ,one of them were died 3 month ago and then I went back and sent the other one to a friend.Maybe in my college time I'll have chance to keep a Australia water dragon. :slfg:

Unfortunately here in NZ we have the tightest bio sec laws I know of, so a lot of species that wouldn't even survive in the wild aren't allowed in because of the off chance they get bitten by a radioactive spider and develop super survivability :slfg:

On a serious note, welcome !

There are still lots of interesting creatures available, you just may have to change your focus a little !

A good opportunity to try something new perhaps ? :D

yea do the standard immigrant 2 step! bugger all reptiles available here for you! :facepalm: you kinda burnt ya bridges allready with first couple of comments :dunno:

I dont know how he burnt all his bridges, they are ok questions for someone new to the country and that doesn't know about our import laws.