November 8, 201213 yr Author comment_507473 yeah, need this big tank going ASAP, would be good if I could sell a couple of the L14's too.... :lol: Report
November 8, 201213 yr comment_507475 yeah, need this big tank going ASAP, would be good if I could sell a couple of the L14's too.... :lol: Easy way is to hurry up with the tank and keep them. :-) Report
November 13, 201213 yr comment_508290 have you started a build thread for your new monster tank? Report
November 13, 201213 yr Author comment_508313 Yep, on MFK (link is in my sig), I'm not going to repost it on every forum I browse so if you're interested in the progress thats where it will be updated. At this stage still waiting on a price for the glass from the tank maker and a price for the stand from HFF... Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.