Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New coldie Anenome

Featured Replies

Did a wee bit of rock hopping this morning with my son and found this new addition to my NZ coldie tank

PinkAnenmoe.jpg

Luckily it didnt have a firm grasp on rock, most of it was on sand so it really just pop off pretty easy,it has already settled into is new rock sweet as !

I would love some more of these,I think theyre very attractive.

RUNAS

Nice, I always see so many cool things stuck to the rocks when i go snorkelling or spearfishing, It really makes me want to do a saltwater tank.

  • Author

I have a white one too, its a beast! loves mussel bits and has accounted for 3 speckled triple fins for being stupid/greedy. :slfg: it would be 10cm across the base, it would have doubled in size since Ive had it, 5 months

RUNAS

you get heaps or weird things around the mount. one of the few places Ive found where people don't look at you strangely for rock pooling :P .

there's heaps of dark purple ones with red tentacles on the harbour side. and of you go to the pools on the ocean side and look closely you can find juvenile weed fish (and the other day a very tasty john dory)

you get heaps or weird things around the mount. one of the few places Ive found where people don't look at you strangely for rock pooling :P .

there's heaps of dark purple ones with red tentacles on the harbour side. and of you go to the pools on the ocean side and look closely you can find juvenile weed fish (and the other day a very tasty john dory)

Are you talking about the rock pool that's a foot deep with a few pools sourounding it? Before the place with the seals? That's where I go with my cousin

theres a really good one about 3/4 of the way to the lighthouse when coming from the surf side. big enough to swim in.

Oh k I think I know the one, depending on the weather (and if I can get there) I might go rockpooling on the weekend

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.