UPCOMING: Christchurch fishing expedition

Stella

Right, I am in Christchurch for the next two weeks. Let's go fishing!

I need people who know where to go, and people who want to come. Nominations please! :sage:

We could do several nights spotlighting in different places, some day trips to streams where we can flip rocks looking for fish. Hell, anyone else got their electrofishing ticket and access to the university's electrofishing machine?

(And no, I promise I won't be driving!)

You don't fish??? :o:wink:

(To clarify, this is randomly looking for native fish, or whatever we might find, as opposed to trout fishing. Though if anyone does that and wants to show us how they do that while we dabble for natives nearby, that sounds like fun too!)

You don't fish??? :o:wink:

(To clarify, this is randomly looking for native fish, or whatever we might find, as opposed to trout fishing. Though if anyone does that and wants to show us how they do that while we dabble for natives nearby, that sounds like fun too!)

Hahaha, I have never caught fish, or looked for fish so don't know any good spots :) (and I don't eat them but that's beside the point LOL).

Did have a failed tadpole hunting trip today though, my favourite spot is closed due to rockfall :tears:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...